Looking to “get out there” this summer, and experience Pacific Northwest RV camping at its finest? Not sure how to pack it all in and narrow your list down to the best-of-the best?
Here’s a list of top NW campgrounds to get you started:
- USA Today’s Best Rated RV Parks in Oregon
- Sunset Magazine’s favorite NW campgrounds
- Travel Oregon’s RV Park Search Tool
If you’re looking for the perfect Pacific Northwest road trip itinerary, these adventurers have some suggestions for things to see and do along your route:
- Travel Channel’s Pacific Northwest Road Trips
- Huffington Post’s Discover the Pacific Northwest: The Roadtrip You Always Wanted
Or maybe you want to hit the open road and keep going? Here are some ideas of where to head beyond the Northwest:
- Travel Channel’s RV Road Trips
- USA Today’s The Best Kid RV Trips in America
- AxleAddict’s RV to 8 of the Best U.S. Destinations This Summer
Whether you’re planning a quick weekend RV getaway in the Gorge, or you’re itching to head out on a multi-week journey from Pacific to Atlantic, planning ahead can help you maximize your summer fun.
Planning ahead applies to your RV purchase too. It’s a good idea to get pre-approved for a loan for your RV (or ATV, boat, jet ski or other summer toys) before you shop. Getting pre-approved ensures you know what you can afford ahead of time, allows you to stick to a pre-set budget, and ensures you’re getting a rate and payment that works best for you.
Questions? Contact us.