At USAgencies, we are always looking for ways to stay connected to you no matter what. With over 35% of our members living outside of the Portland metro area, it’s important we make the credit union available to you, no matter where you are and what time zone you are in.
That is the reason why we are excited to introduce our new Member Contact Center where you can connect with us over the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is one of the services our members expressed a great interest in having on last year’s member survey. Now you and USAgencies are only a phone call away at your convenience, day or night.
We understand you don’t always have the time to hop on a phone call, but we still have you covered with our Online and Mobile Banking access. You can check balances, transfer money, pay bills and even deposit that check you just received in less than a minute.
Did you know USAgencies is a part of the CO-OP Network? It’s a resource for credit union members to conduct transactions via an ATM or Shared Branch when you are not in town. With over 30,000 fee-free ATMs and 1,800 participating branches nationwide, you can complete your regular transactions pretty much anywhere. Plus, you can locate the closest CO-OP ATM or Shared Branch using the Locations link on our mobile app.
Over the years, we have been committed to finding ways to enhance your member experience at every encounter. The team and I strive to improve our products and service offerings every day and are committed to improving your financial health. Thank you for choosing USAgencies Credit Union to be your financial partner.
USAgencies Credit Union
We are so excited to finally bring you a better banking experience with our new Website, Online and Mobile Banking. However, we understand that this change will take some time to get used to and we are here to help you through the transition. To help you get everything out of your new banking experience, here are some tips on how to navigate the new changes, and what has changed.
First-time log in as a Bill Pay User
If you have used Bill Pay since January 1, 2017 you have been pre-enrolled in our new Online Banking system. Simply login to your account with these steps:
- Visit Our Website and click the “Login” button in the upper right corner of the page
- Your username is your Member Number
- Your temporary password is the last 4 digits of the primary account holders social security number + birth year (e.g., If your social security number is 0000-00-4321 and you were born in 1936, your temporary password is 43211936)
- Upon initial login with your temporary information, you will be prompted to select a new Username and Password
- Complete the following instructions to confirm your additional and contact information
Registers for the first time not as a Bill Pay User
If you are not a Bill Pay User, to login for the first time you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit Our Website and click the “Login” button in the upper right corner of the page, followed by selecting “New User” in the login window.
- Complete the required requested information
- Once complete you will be prompted to read and agree to the Online Banking User Agreement. If you Agree, hit the “Finish” button.
- Upon successful registration, follow the instructions to verify your contact information via the available channels.
- Once verified you will need to login for the first time and set up your One Time Passcode ( OTP ) delivery options. ( Note: you are required to set up at one phone number or email address to continue).
- Once you receive the OTP, enter it into the provided box ( Note: forgotten passwords can only be retrieved via text message or phone ; email is NOT an option).
- Next, select whether you want to register your device as private ( skip the OTP from now on using this device ) or public ( will require an OTP upon every login)
- You are in!
- Fingerprint and Face ID – Quick access to your account information on your mobile device.
- Text Message Banking (454545) – Get the latest account balance and history information, transfer funds, receive weekly balance via text messages.
- Customization – Hide, show, and sort accounts any way you want in Online Banking, you can control how you want to view your accounts.
- Live Chat – Securely chat with us within your online accounts during business hours. Available in Mobile Banking too!
- Mobile Web Banking – Full access to your account information, right from the palm of your hand! Securely view your account balances and transaction history, transfer funds, pay bills, receive notifications, live chat, and more.
- Money Management – Budgeting can be stressful, our new money management tool will make your life easier.
- PopMoney is now available without having to sign up for bill pay. Splitting bills has never been easier!
What is the same?
- Bill Pay – Your payees, payment history, scheduled and recurring payments are all ready for you in the new system!
- eStatements – If you are signed up for eStatements, you can easily view them by logging into your Online Banking and hovering over “Account Information” and selecting “Online Statements” from the drop down menu.
We are here to help you through this exciting transition, as we know sometimes change isn’t easy. Please do not hesitate to call us, visit our branch, or send us a secure message.
Worried about having more month at the end of your money? Take control, with MoneyMark.
What is MoneyMark?
MoneyMark is a Personal Financial Management tool inside Online Banking and in our Mobile App. It has the power to aggregate data from all your financial accounts (from USAgencies and other accounts too!) so you can see everything in one place.
3 Ways MoneyMark Can Help:
- Spending Targets: track where your money goes. Once you know where exactly you’re spending, you can set goals to spend less and save more.
- Cashflow Calendar: input your income and expenses so you can monitor cash availability from paycheck to paycheck.
- Alerts: set alerts for when bills are due, how much you’ve spent in a certain areas, and more.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING AT USACU. ORG/ONLINEBANKING