Did you know that one of the many ways that USAgencies Credit Union is different, is that our service principles are molded by 7 simple concepts, called our Service Promises?
Our Service Promises help every employee (even the ones you might not see all the time!) make decisions that are in our members’ best interest every day. You may have seen them posted throughout the branch, or printed in some of our materials. We are proud of our Promises, and they are behind all that we do here…
- I promise to treat you as an honored guest.
- I promise to take ownership of your request.
- I promise to make it easy to do business with us.
- I promise to respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- I promise to identify your needs and suggest a solution that will help achieve your financial goals.
- I promise to show my appreciation for allowing me to serve you.
- I promise to exceed your expectations at every encounter.
The Service Promises in Action
Our staff take every opportunity to exceed members’ expectations and we love hearing stories about when this happens. Like the time a member was having an unusual issue with Bill Pay and needed to get her rent to her landlord on time. Staff tried troubleshooting things for her and finally found a solution that worked. In the meantime, we of course wanted to make sure her rent arrived on time, so we took her rent payment (via cashier’s check) to the other institution to be deposited. It was a real team effort, and the member was very grateful to us for going the extra mile to make her day easier.
People Helping People
Credit Unions were founded on the philosophy of ‘People Helping People,’ and that idea is still at the cornerstone of what we do here at USACU. Our promises to take ownership of your request, to make it easy to do business and to exceed your expectations at every turn all help us to remember that every day we come to work is just another chance to become a part of that special movement of ‘People Helping People.’
If there is any way that we can help you achieve your financial goals, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.