Get 1.00% APR off already low rates*
Tuesday, June 16th, 2015
Worried about having more month at the end of your money? Take control, with MoneyMark.
MoneyMark is a Personal Financial Management tool inside Online Banking and in our Mobile App. It has the power to aggregate data from all your financial accounts (from USAgencies and other accounts too!) so you can see everything in one place.
- Spending Targets: track where your money goes. Once you know where exactly you’re spending, you can set goals to spend less and save more.
- Cashflow Calendar: input your income and expenses so you can monitor cash availability from paycheck to paycheck.
- Alerts: set alerts for when bills are due, how much you’ve spent in a certain areas, and more.
April Seminars & Webinars
- Every Wednesday in April from noon – 1pm
- Brown Bag Lunch at the Credit Union: 95 SW Taylor Street | Portland, OR 97204
- Webinar: join us remotely, wherever you are!
Want to Sign Up?
RSVP by clicking the link below for the seminar or webinar you’d like to attend – just follow the steps when prompted and you’ll be all set! Or, you can RSVP to Kasey Rockwell at (503) 275-0346 – or – email@example.com.
April 1 – Investing Concerns in a Fragile Market
Take a deep dive into common investing mistakes and discuss the importance of asset allocation.
April 8 – Roth IRA
Learn the benefits of Roth IRAs and how they are different from Traditional IRAs; plus learn about the TSP option with a Roth.
April 15 – Understanding Retirement Plan Rollovers
We’ll cover rolling over 401(k)s, IRAs, TSP accounts, and others.
April 22 – Asset Allocation
Discussion on how to utilize asset allocation to work toward your short, mid, and long-term goals; plus we’ll look at TSP L-Funds.
April 29 – Transition to Retirement
Learn ten critical factors to help you plan for your retirement.
Members since 2009. Residents of Bend, Oregon. Completed mortgage loan with USAgencies in 2014.
The summer months bring sunshine, warm nights, and backyard fun + higher energy bills. Cut your costs with a few simple changes around your home.
- REPLACE YOUR OUTDATED AIR CONDITIONING UNIT. If you live in a home that’s over 20 years old, it may be time to consider purchasing a new, more energy efficient unit.
- ALTERNATIVE METHODS OF COOKING. Consider using your microwave or grilling outdoors. If you do need to use your oven, consider baking in the morning hours rather than in the heat of the day.
- AUTOMATE YOUR THERMOSTAT. Install a programmable thermostat to keep your home warmer during the day when you’re away at work.
- BLOCK OUT THE HOT SUN. During times of the day when the sun is at its hottest, pull your window treatments closed to block out warm rays.
- GIVE YOUR AIR CONDITIONING A BREAK. Cool your space down for less money with the use of oscillating room and ceiling fans.
- TAKE COOLER, SHORTER SHOWERS. Decrease the duration of showers to save on your hot water usage and consider installing a tankless water heater.